Here are some Math resources and websites you may find useful. If you would like to be added to this list, please email me. I ask for a reciprocal link in return.
- 1. Exponentials
- 2. Fractions
- 3. Decimals
- 4. Ratio & Proportion
- 5. Percents
- 6. Integers
- 7. Probability
- 8. Counting Methods
- 9. Statistics
- Addition- Subtraction Practice Exercises
- Basic Arithmetic Strategies & Resources
- Basic Facts (Oral) Assessments
- Basic Math - One Page Reviews
- Basic Skills Review (Grades 6-8)
- Book - Math, you can do it!
- Math Humor
- Middle School Newsletter - Math
- Prob & Statistics Exercises
- Understanding Math Newsletter
- Word Problems
- X. Graphs
- XI. Congruence
- XII. Venn Diagrams
- XIII. Sets
- XIV. Number Theory
- XV. Logic Introduction
- XVI. Area & Volume
- ZZZ Problem Solving
Our videos can turn students who normally earn grades of D and F into successful students.
Buy Bill's Book!
A must read for math teachers and administrators. Bill has a straight forward, common sense approach that demystifies mathematics.
Schedule Bill Hanlon for Your Next Event!
Hire Bill Hanlon as a Keynote Speaker for your next conference or seminar.