Here are some Math resources and websites you may find useful. If you would like to be added to this list, please email me. I ask for a reciprocal link in return.
- 0.A Arithmetic Fact Strategies & Worksheets
- 0.B Addition- Subtraction Worksheets
- 0.D Long Division - Cover-up Method
- 0.F Other Arithmetic Procedures and Shortcuts
- 1. Exponentials
- 2. Fractions
- 3. Decimals
- 4. Ratio & Proportion
- 5. Percents
- 6. Integers
- 7. Probability
- 8. Counting Methods
- 9. Statistics
- X. Statistical Graphs
- XI. Congruence
- XII. Venn Diagrams
- XIII. Sets
- XIV. Number Theory
- XV. Logic Introduction
- XVI. Area & Volume
- Y Math Humor
- Y Why?
- YE Problem Solving
- YMS Basic Math - One Page Reviews
- YMS Basic Skills Review (Grades 6-8)
- YMS Middle School Newsletter - Math
- YMS Prob & Statistics Exercises
- YMS Understanding Math Newsletter
- YMS Word Problems
Our videos can turn students who normally earn grades of D and F into successful students.
Buy Bill's Book!
A must read for math teachers and administrators. Bill has a straight forward, common sense approach that demystifies mathematics.
Schedule Bill Hanlon for Your Next Event!
Hire Bill Hanlon as a Keynote Speaker for your next conference or seminar.
Students Needing Algebra Assistance...
One week chapter reviews on Zoom, 72 minutes a day.