Here are some Why? resources and websites you may find useful. If you would like to be added to this list, please email me. I ask for a reciprocal link in return.
- How are adding fractions & decimals related?
- How is Order of Operations related to Alg?
- Where did π come from?
- Why can't you divide by zero?
- Why do perpendicular lines have negative reciprocal slopes?
- Why do you flip & multiply when dividing?
- Why does ac Method of factoring work?
- Why does the Reducing Method work for finding Common Denominators
- Why don't you add denominators?
- Why is .(.a) = a
- Why is a^0 = 1, a≠0
- Why the need for the Order of Operations?
Our videos can turn students who normally earn grades of D and F into successful students.
Buy Bill's Book!
A must read for math teachers and administrators. Bill has a straight forward, common sense approach that demystifies mathematics.
Schedule Bill Hanlon for Your Next Event!
Hire Bill Hanlon as a Keynote Speaker for your next conference or seminar.